I love cabbage – it’s the ultimate Folk Medicine remedy for a wide range of problems. Taken internally as juice, it can heal ulcers. Topically, it can reduce all sorts of inflammation and swelling, including that from migraine. Check out this video to discover how to use cabbage effectively for migraine.
Greetings! I’m Marya
Thank you for visiting SimplyWell. I've designed this site to be a wealth of resources for you as you heal your migraines naturally. To find out more about my own journey, click here
To Get the full SimplyWell Protocol E-book, visit our Shop!
The e-book contains everything you need to know to follow the SimplyWell Protocol and eliminate your migraines.
Click here to go to our shop !
Hack Your Migraines Online Course
Sign up for a pre-launch discount on our upcoming online course – the ultimate toolkit for getting rid of migraines HERE.
Folk Medicine Revolution Underway!
Learn more about how I discovered Folk Medicine, it's history and defining the (r)evolution HERE !
Recent Blog Posts
- Herpes as Root Cause of Migraine: Inquiry, Research and Evidence
- Mild Herb Liver Pate Recipe: The Ultimate Supplement
- Bioavailable Copper for Healing Migraine, Histamine, Herpes, and Hormones (Video)
- Comforting Low-histamine Corn Chowder Recipe
- Mineralized Water with Magnesium and Sodium Chloride (Video)
Prince Edward Island, Canada