In this video I share how I make my own mineralized water.
Here is the recipe:
In a saucepan, combine equal parts magnesium chloride flakes to purified water. Save this “magnesium oil” in a container with a lid and keep it next to your water filter so you can add it to water as you drink it.
1 teaspoon of magnesium oil is approximately 500mg of magnesium.
I use 1 teaspooon of the magnesium oil with a pinch of salt twice a day in a pint of purified water for a total of 1000mg a day of magnesium chloride.
To learn more about the amazing properties of natural, structured water, check out the links below.
- How to Manually Structure Water
- Structured Water: the Next Best Treatment for Skin, Muscular, and Mood Disorders?
- The Fourth Phase of Water: Dr. Gerald Pollack at TedX GuelphU
- The Secrets of Water: Viktor Schauberger Documentary
Empower Yourself to Heal from Chronic Migraine
The SimplyWell Protocol is available in our shop along with other e-books and products related to nutritional healing of migraine.
Or go to our services page to book a one-on-one coaching session or hair tissue mineral analysis with Marya Gendron (includes a copy of the SimplyWell Protocol and other e-books).
Latest posts by Marya Gendron (see all)
- Getting Off Pain Meds to Heal Migraine – a Testimonial - January 13, 2019
- How to Make Your Own DIY Near Infrared Sauna Panel for $90 (Video) - November 23, 2018
- Interview with Marya Gendron on the Total Wellness Mastery Summit - November 13, 2018